Saturday, February 5, 2011

Awesome Sewing Caddy :-)

I have wanted a sewing caddy to use with my dollmaking and quilt binding for quite a while now. There is a wonderful seller on etsy ( meadoweeds.etsy.com) who I have bought some doll furniture from and I am asked him if he could make me a custom caddy.   This is what he came up.....I am in love!! Already , it has made handsewing easier, since I am not constantly looking for my scissors, thread, etc.


I will be offering them in my etsy shop if anyone is interested.  They will be $35 plus $6 shipping in the US.  The pincushion is 100% wool felt with a little needle felting.  I will probably have some red boxes with pink pincushions and red mushrooms needle felted on it.  Not trying to be pushy, but I have wanted something like this for a really long time and thought others may have also.

Take care,
Cathy

2 comments: