Sunday, March 26, 2017

Wake up Blog!!

It's been, oh never mind! Way too long since I have posted here. Some things have changed, like I am a few years older and no longer making dolls and dog collars. Sometimes a good idea doesn't go as planned and you need to say when.

I am still quilting a lot and also doing some knitting. I get the urge to knit a lot in the winter and then just as quickly the urge goes away. Is anyone else like that?











We did lose our sweet little man Oliver this year. He had been diabetic and blind for over 4 years and at the end he almost seemed like he had a brain tumor or some other neurological event.  He was my first Cavalier and will live forever in my heart. 

Take care all,
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. I crochet during winter for a local charity but the urge passes quickly and I am back into quilting!! 😂

    ReplyDelete