Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Not dog days, but hot days of summer

We have been having lots of high temperatures with high humidity, it seems like all summer. We have AC but I love to be outdoors and so do my furkids so we get out several times a day, but come back in quickly.
Two of my sweeties....Sadie and Phoebe.



I am very excited about fall, lower temps and sleeping under quilts again!!


I opened another etsy shop to sell collars and leashes....I didn't   have many sales so I decided to close it. That was pretty upsetting to me for a while, but I have decided to not let it bother me anymore. We can't always be successful at certain things. 




Still making things for my other shop.... I can't give up entirely!! 







 Back soon with quilt photos....I now have 15 ready to be quilted!! Eek!

Take care,
Cathy


3 comments:

  1. The "Dog Days of Summer" is the time between early July and early September when Sirius (the Dog Star) rises at the same time as the Sun. In the Northern Hemisphere this coincides with the period of warmest weather. Many people think that "Dog Days" refers to the time that dogs are hot and irritable, so you have to leave them alone. The term, however, really doesn't have anything to do with earthly canines. Ultra Isolation Transformers

    ReplyDelete