Thursday, November 27, 2014

Lots of sewing going on…..

Always sewing if I can…the joy that quilting brings me is wonderful. When I am happy I want to quilt and even when I am worried about something, quilting helps soothe me.

 I have made probably 8 Wee Wander quilts…I love this fabric, especially the softness of it.

 A little secret sewing for a wonderful Cavalier Rescue lady.

 Pumpkin pillow for my daughter.

Quilt top for my daughter, yes, I love sewing for her.

 I got on the Granny Square wagon way late, but love them and can't wait to quilt and use this one.

 Fun pincushion to make.

 A pillow for Cavalier Rescue.

 I adore the Little Red Riding Hood fabric by Tasha Noel and still have a bit left.

 Miss Kate fabric by Bonnie and Camille…I adore making this quilt pattern, so much fun.

Back of the Little Red Riding Hood quilt.

I will be back with more pics, hopefully not as long as it took me to upload these.

Happy Quilting,
Cathy

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilts, pillow and pincushions as always. It is such a gift to find the activity that feeds your soul. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much lovliness. I have no doubt your gifts will be cherished. I feel the same way about quilting. It really is soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I stumbled upon your blog again, after bookmarking the whirlygig tutorial some time ago. I like the quilt in the second picture and would like to make it too. Could you help me locate the pattern? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to be using it to sew clothes that have holes, broken straps, patches onto uniforms, and things that need repaired.. buttons (exc)... I don't have a lot of time to learn, so I need something super FAST and Easy.. any suggestions? OLTC Distribution Transformer

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing this wonderful article. We are providing best roadrunner customer care support, roadrunner helpline, Contact roadrunner how to contact roadrunner Support

    ReplyDelete
  6. gurtband You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete