Thursday, June 19, 2014

Quilting is my Therapy :-)

As I get older and maybe a little bit wiser, I am finding that very little in life gives me as much joy as quilting does. I have been quilting for about 35 years and have never lost the desire to quilt. I have been a spinner, weaver, knitter, clothes seamstress, temari maker, doll maker  and even tried my hand at a little bobbin lace, but quilting is the one craft that I go back to time and time again.


I haven't posted in forever so this will just be lots of pics of what I have been up to.












Take care,
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for any ideas how to lay my quilts out to attach the batting and backing to the quilt top. We have been using our floor to accommodate the quilts size. Looking for ideas and suggestions. Substation Transformer

    ReplyDelete