Saturday, January 25, 2020

So many changes

So many changes in my life, but one thing stays the same......I am still quilting on Turtle Hill Circle! 

Since it has been almost 2 years I will be brief. 

I lost my dad in September, Tom lost his dad the week before. And I lost my beloved Sadie on my birthday last year. 



The happy things are, that I become a first time grandmother in March to a beautiful baby boy named Tomlin!! Being a grandmother changes things in wonderful ways!



 Then, I got a new, well used  car after having my Beetle for 20 years. I am the proud owner of a Mini Cooper. It was love at first sight.

Thirdly, we welcome a Ruby Cavalier named Winston into our home. He is filling our hearts daily and is helping soothe my soul after loosing Sadie.



And I have lost almost 70 pounds. My knee was giving me a lot of trouble and I knew that physically that I was just going to get worse. Loosing the weight has been so good for me mentally as well.

And I keep quilting.....still love it so very much!





Thank you if you have gotten this far!! 
Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you here!!!! It has been a journey for you, for sure. Gotta love the good, though!!! Congrats on the weight loss! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can say to your crush... that will induce deep feelings of love and impulsive appeal for you deep inside his heart?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, cherish and look after you with all his heart...

    12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to work harder than ever before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    Matter of fact, triggering this all-powerful instinct is so binding to getting the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll soon notice him expose his mind and heart to you in a way he haven't experienced before and he will identify you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "www.nonwovenbagmalaysia.com.my/ www.magspremiums.com
    MAGS PREMIUM GIFTS SDN BHD We specialize in premium and corporate gifts printing (cenderamata korporat) , Welcome to custom made your own design on the gifts. Example: non woven bags, tshirt, lanyard, keychain, etc..."

    ReplyDelete