Saturday, December 1, 2012

Quilting Blog....Oh how I have missed you...

I can not believe how neglected this poor blog is. I have been so busy making Waldorf dolls, that I have not had much time for quilting. But, with cooler weather, I always get the itch to quilt and snuggle under quilts so I have been busily stitching away.

This one is one of my go to patterns "Boxed Squares" made with Flea Market Fancy fabric. I had a lap quilt giveaway on my facebook page and this is one of them I made for it.


A little doll quilt, not yet quilted made with the yummy fabric Marmalade by Bonnie and Camille for Moda and a little doll dress made with wonderful Liberty of London fabric.

Next up will be a baby quilt for my great nephew who was born in August, I am a little late but I am making it sort of large so he can use it for quite a while.

So happy to be back...take care everyone,
Cathy

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're back...we've missed you...love that doll dress and the little quilt is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy...sooo glad to see you're back! I have missed reading your blog...though I do see you on facebook. You do such a fabulous job with your Waldorf dolls and accessories...but it is wonderful to see you quilting again...and the quilts are beyond awesome!! Keep it up!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! So great to see you blogging again. We talk all the time but this is much more cozy than FB.

    xoxoB

    ReplyDelete