Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Few Quilt Pictures

I am finally back after a couple weeks break. I have been quilting and sewing. I had 2 commission jobs, one a quilt and one a monogrammed purse. I have also been cleaning and cooking since September is a big birthday month here.

I made this quilt a couple years ago when "Simplicity" first came out.
My latest coin quilt all quilted and washed.
A quilt that I made last winter.....I loved the cute marshmallow peeps.
Another Moda fabric that I love......so bright and cheerful!
I am working on a quilt for my niece's baby girl for a shower in October. I am also working on Whirlygig and Coin quilts made with Moda's "Panache" fabric.

It's good to be back,
Cathy

6 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back Cathy and with such pretty quilts to show us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy,
    Merry and Bright is a FABULOUS collection of fabric! I really love that quilt. It actually caught my eye when you listed it on Etsy! I like the picture you have here on your blog more than the listing shot on Etsy. I think it shows off the colors better.
    All of the quilts are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed you. As always, you have a beautiful group of quilts. I love Simplicity, but I also love that coin quilt. Now I need to finish mine (which is 65"x85" -- I don't think I ever answered you). = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the quilts, hope you had a nice blog break even if you was working a lot nice to have you back
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing all these quilts. They are so pretty! Glad that you are back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete