Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Charmed Whirlygig Quilt Preview

Here is a picture of one of the whirlygig quilts that I made with 2 charm packs. I will be using the same fabric for the quiltalong.It measured 55" by 63" which makes a nice sized lapquilt. The really cool thing about this quilt is if you get your background fabric at a good price then the cost of this quilt is very reasonable.
I make so many quilts that it is nice to not have a quilt cost an arm and a leg to make. LOL
Take care,
Cathy

3 comments:

  1. That's very cute, Cathy! It only took two charm packs?!! How many charms were in each pack? What a great way to save money. You're right - quilting can take a big chuck out of the ol' pocketbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I have an arcadia layer cake, maybe I'll use part of it for the quilt along. I totally agree about the background fabric and not having your quilts cost an arm and a leg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well just isn't this a sweet quilt!

    ReplyDelete