Sunday, August 23, 2009

Basket of Colors for Sale

I have this basket of fatquarters and some 1/2 yards for sale. I used to do a lot of applique which is why I have so many solids and semi solids here. Some of the fabric may be cut into , but not too many. There are 58 pieces of fabrics and I would like to sell them for $40 plus shipping if anyone is interested. I will stuff them into the smallest flat rate box that I can. SOLDOr, if you would like just a color bundle.....please make me an offer.



I have lots of fabric that I am going to put up for sale tomorrow......mainly Moda for $4.50 a yard. Boy, did I go crazy buying fabric the last year or so. ;-)

I also have 2 more little things for another giveaway that I will post later tonight.

My sewing room is looking great and I feel more in control of my stash. LOL
Take care,
Cathy
I will also post the jelly roll and book winner tonight so I don't get too crazy with addresses. It's called a 54 year old brain!

2 comments:

  1. I would be interested in your basket of fabric but I live in Canada so I am not sure what the shipping would be - could you let me know.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to leave my email address so you can contact me - sorry! It is tamarafarmgirl at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete