Friday, May 8, 2009

I am such a follower :-)

I have been seeing several blogs with the Dresden Plate block and decided that I needed to make some also........like I said I am such a follower. This is from some Moda Charm Squares in the Sanctuary line. It is such a fun block and since I like needleturn applique I can have the best of both worlds.....piecing and handwork. I made a few coozies for my sister and niece to use with their Starbucks coffee that they love so much. These were fun also. I have been in my sewing room a lot lately. My DH is in Williamsburg watching the golf tournament. One of his closest friends has a daughter who is in the tournament. So, I have been keeping myself busy.
Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!
I have a new giveaway that I will post about on Monday......4 Lucien Fatquarters.
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Sanctuary, and I love how your Dresden Plate looks. If I were allowed to start something new, that might have to be it. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sanctuary line is so lovely, I made a friend a baby quilt out of it a couple of years ago, your dresden plates are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete