Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Projects and One Almost Finished Project

Here are some things that I have been working on. I am making a pillow from a pattern/tutorial from the wonderful blog "Don't look now". It is raw edge applique which I have never tried before. You sew the edges as you quilt. That will be my project for tomorrow. Then I can't get enough whirlygigs, so I am making another baby quilt using "Bubblegum Basics" fabric. I love this line of fabric. I have 2 new babies to come to sew for. One I know will be a boy so I am going to use the green, blue and yellow fabrics.
I finished quilting my Figtree fabric quilt.....now need to sew the binding on.

I hope that everyone is doing well and enjoying the holiday weekend.
Take care,
Cathy


3 comments:

  1. Love what you've been sewing. Don't Look Now designs are so joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a link to the "don't look now" blog? I'd like to try that tute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your projects! Your Don't Look Now pillow is precious.

    ReplyDelete