Sunday, May 3, 2009

My etsy shop quilts

Here are the quilts that I have listed so far in etsy. I have 2 more to add later. I probably won't sell anything but I have made so many quilts, and given away so many to family and good causes and they are still piling up! LOL So I thought that I would try this. Here is a link to the storefront. The name is silly but petunias are my favorite flower, one that I plant every year.
clcknits on Etsy - Pink Petunia Cottage QuiltsThe baby quilts may do well.









Thank you for looking,
Cathy




3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, Cathy. They are all so stinkin' cute! I can't decide if I like the whirlygig one best or the windmill with the birdies. Such great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck - I hope you have great success selling your quilts - they are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful. Congratulations on getting started. I love the name -- so cute. Eventually it will take hold and you sell stuff. Based on what I see out there I think you nailed it in terms of style/fabrics. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete