Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Quilt Top

Boy, I have been slow in posting, but I have been quilting. I finished piecing this top using some Figtree fabrics. I am going to keep this one on the end of my bed to use to cuddle up in when I am reading. Of course, it will be fall before I can use it! Close up of the blocks.....very easy quilt that shows off the fabric.
I am finally ready to open my etsy shop. I am calling it "Pink Petunia Cottage Quilts" and have 5 quilts ready to upload.
I hope that everyone is having a good weekend,
Cathy

9 comments:

  1. I love the border you chose to go with this quilt! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your top is adorable! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the quilt--How large are the blocks? sashing strips? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it is sooooooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that darling! So simple, and yet it's very effective, I love it and the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous fabrics and I love them with the white sashing - sets them off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this is stunning. A real eye-catcher. Are these charm squares or something a little larger? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The squares are 6 1/2". I got the fabric in a fat 6 1/2" jelly roll from Homestead Hearth. So lazy me didn't want to do any extra cutting, so I kept them 6 1/2".
    Thank you for the compliments. I am going to make another one for my daughter.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, meant to add that the strips are 2 1/2 inches.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete