Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Quilt for my etsy shop

I ended up buying a new longarm......the Hinterberg Voyager. It is probably the most resonably priced longarm on the market (all I could swing at this time and am very lucky to be able to buy it at that) and I love it! It is so much quieter than my Nolting and has the needle up/down that I didn't have before. I think that my Nolting was one of the first Hobby Quilters that they made. They even call it the noisy one. LOL

I ended quilting this quilt with my new machine and just put it on etsy. I know that I showed it before it was quilted, but wanted to show it quilted.
Thank you so much for all the messages about my giveaway.....they make my day. I will pick a winner tomorrow and mail the fatquarters and patterns out on Tuesday.
I hope that everyone had a great weekend. My FIL is out of the ICU and doing really well. He is really a tough guy. He wanted to read a magazine 8 hours after open heart surgery.
Take care,
Cathy

12 comments:

  1. You want to carry the wholesale polarized sunglasses this is very important. Our polarized lenses are made in U.S.A. very high quality. These are very popular for fishing and driving because they block the glare so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many good Christian wholesale suppliers that you can find online. If you want to start a business and would like to find good Christian wholesale suppliers to contact for your business purposes than it should be rather easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful quilt. It turned out great! I can't believe how quickly you got another long-arm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looks fabulous! I wish I could swing a long arm. Hmm may have to look into that one.
    Good luck with your sales --- you are really going to town pumping out all this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy I'm so glad to hear that your dad is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy, the price is very reasonable and the quilting frame that they sell is also very resonably priced. I have had their frame for several years and love it. Hinterberg is wonderful to do business with and their directions to put things together are excellent. I put the frame together on my own, the directions are that good! I bought the longarm machine from QuiltFrog in Texas and she was wonderful to work with. The shipping was free with her which saved about $95. She even called me the day that I received it!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to read your FIL is doing well. Looks like you're having fun with your new quilter. The Soiree quilt is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. really you did a good job.... I like it

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to read your FIL is doing well..
    nice job..


    wholesale sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think etsy shopping is good way of shopping..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for blog Update. Professional credit repair solutions helps consumers monitor their credit reports and provide credit education to change the way they view and manage their credit. For getting in touch with the best credit repair attorney, schedule an appointment with us. In this blog, we will provide you with the best credit repair lawyers.

    ReplyDelete